- ORCC Membership registration (mandatory) : $230 (+HST)
Athletes have the option of being ORCC members which provides:
- Use of club facilities and equipment during regular club hours throughout the entire season – from May through October. This includes the use of the skill-appropriate boats, paddles and life-jackets.
- Member registration rates for ORCC programs.
- Dragon boat training registration for : $60 (+HST)
- Coached dragon boat training minimum 2 sessions per week for twenty weeks, May 5 to September 5, with the four weeks between June 25 - July 21 being uncoached outrigger paddling on Tuesday and Thursdays
- Extra training sessions on Thursdays leading up to festivals
- Sundays, Tuesdays, and most Thursdays 7:00-8:00 pm (daylight dependent, starts earlier in August and September)
- See the ORCC Dragon Boat Calendar for dates and times at the bottom of the Dragon Boat Programs page
Dragon Boat Registration for Non-Members ( New Option: Dragon boat training per festival with no membership required.)
*Festival fees are extra and not included in the above fee
- Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival - June 22 & 23 for : $65 (+HST)
- 12 practices May 26 - Jun 20 on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 7:00-8:00 pm
- additional festival fee $82
- Rideau Dragon Boat Festival - Aug 24 (date to be confirmed) for : $71.50 (+HST)
- 11 practices Jul 23 - Aug 22 on Sundays, Tuesdays, and some Thursdays 7:00-8:00 pm
- additional festival fee $43.50
Constance Bay Dragon Boat Festival - Sep 7 for : $32.50 (+HST)
- 5 practices Aug 27 - Sep 5 on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 6:30-7:30 pm
- additional festival fee $15
Please note that these are adult programs.
We welcome P4L athletes (ORCC masters members) who wish to compliment their sprint training with some early season dragon boat fitness.
Learn more at these links:
And for more information contact: Anita at email@example.com