See below for winter training opportunities and stay fit with your ORCC friends!
Get active and paddle on the beautiful Ottawa River with the ORCC dragon boating team. Dragon boat provides a great core and upper-body workout in a fun on-water team environment. The ORCC team plans to compete in four festivals this summer with training starting in early May.
2020 Festival Schedule
- H2O Open (Montreal) - May 30
- Tim Hortons Ottawa Festival - June 27 & 28
- Rideau Festival - August 15
- Constance Bay Festival - Sep 12
Dragon Boat Registration for Members
Athletes have the option of being ORCC members which provides:
- Use of club facilities and equipment during regular club hours throughout the entire season – from May through October. This includes the use of the skill-appropriate boats, paddles and life-jackets.
- Member registration rates for ORCC programs.
- Dragon boat training registration for : $80 (+HST)
- Coached dragon boat training 2 sessions per week , May 11 to September 12
- Monday and Wednesday evenings 7:00-8:00 pm (excluding statutory holidays)
- See the ORCC Dragon Boat Calendar for dates and times at the bottom of the Dragon Boat Programs page
*Festival fees are extra and not included in the above fee
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Please note that these are adult programs.
We welcome P4L athletes (ORCC masters members) who wish to compliment their sprint training with some early season dragon boat fitness.
Learn more at these links: