ORCC Membership registration is open and ongoing through the season
ORCC membership offers tremendous value with excellent facilities and equipment, and programs designed and managed by certified coaches. Paddling at the Ottawa River Canoe Club is a great way to spend the summer – on the water and in the boats! There are two levels of ORCC membership to allow you to tailor your membership to your paddling activities.
2020 ORCC Membership (Renewals):
ORCC membership includes:
Please note that a family is considered immediate family members (parents and children) who reside within the same residence up to a maximum of 5 persons. Adult children can be considered family members if they are under the age of 25 and are still attending school with their primary residence remaining the family home.
- Use of club facilities and equipment during regular club hours throughout the entire season – from May through October. This includes the use of the skill-appropriate boats, paddles and life-jackets.
- Member registration rates for ORCC programs where applicable.
- Member registration rates to participate in ORCC teams at regional festivals and regattas – guaranteed to be lots of fun! These regattas and festivals are subject to additional registration fees not included in your ORCC membership.
- Member registration rates for summer day camp programs including Canoe Kids and Regatta-Ready camps. Note that campers must be ORCC members to qualify for member rates.
- Bring a guest to ORCC Open House or arrange for an introductory tour. Potential new members are always welcome to try before they buy, and can make arrangements to visit the club by contacting email@example.com.
Please be aware of the Ottawa River Canoe Club Cancellation Policy:
- ORCC memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Camp or program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the camp or program will receive a full refund less the $50 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of camp or program or once the camp or program has started. In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate must be provided, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee credits to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.
** In addition, the ORCC reserves the right to refuse admission or cancel registrations at its discretion.