Join us for our fun 5 week outdoor fall program which will be a mix of paddling (in the early weeks) and outdoor activities (i.e. trail walks and runs, outdoor training in local parks, etc.). While we know that it will get cooler in the evenings, we encourage participants to join and dress for the weather and come have some fun!
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Dates: Wednesday evenings from September 30th to October 28th
Time: 5:30 – 6:30pm
- Week 1- September 30th : Kayaking at ORCC
- Week 2 – October 7th: Kayaking at ORCC
- Week 3 – October 14th : Trail walk in Kanata
- Week 4 – October 21st : Outdoor training in Kanata
- Week 5 – October 28th : Outdoor training (Halloween themed) in Kanata
Cost: 75$ / 5 weeks
- Participants will be asked to wear a mask when gathering and will have the option to keep on or remove it when doing physical activity. All staff will be wearing masks.
- We will run the program rain or shine, hot or cool weather and will encourage all to dress accordingly – only cancellation will be for thunderstorm forecast.
- For those who require assistance on the water, we will welcome a parent with them as done during the summer program. Independent participants do not require someone with them to sign up.
SPACES ARE LIMITED: Spaces will be limited to ensure safe ratios of 3:1 considering the outdoor environments we will be in . We will need a minimum or 8 participants to run the program, and will accept a maximum of 12.
Siblings are welcome to sign up for this program!